Full Time Employee
Relevant work Experience:
Company and Job Overview:
TJ Microsystems is an outstanding Cairns-based managed services provider that specialises in support for small to medium sized businesses. TJ Microsystems uses the most cutting edge tools and support technologies available to bring these customers corporate level IT and maximise efficiency and customer service. For our employees, this translates to excellent learning opportunities and exposure to the best methods for computer support in the industry.
We provide a fun office environment, amazing growth opportunities and outstanding rewards. Our vision is to be the largest and most trusted Managed Service Provider in Cairns by offering maximum network uptime, excellent customer service and comprehensive, standards-based computer solutions. We do this by employing only the best and the brightest.
This career opportunity requires strong PC/server skills, networking knowledge and excellent customer relationship skills. The Network Administrator has ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
We combine our small, family-oriented, fun-loving atmosphere with a corporate IT philosophy to create a unique fusion you won’t find elsewhere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Working on a team that will provide phone and remote desktop support for customer networks
- Perform preventative maintenance on servers and workstations
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking issues in conjunction with other vendors as needed
- Install software and hardware both remotely and at customer location
- Respond to phone calls in a timely manner during working hours and when on-call
- Maintain all customer and company Information Technology standards
- Follow through on work orders within established service level agreements
- Maintain time records, ticket tracking and other customer documentation in real-time
- Produce documentation and provide training for the end user relating to the products we install
- Able to work after hours, weekends and on-call as needed
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Specialised Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer Service Skills – Experience in customer-oriented telephone, email and chat
- Problem Solving Skills – Able to gather information, evaluate options and offer good solutions
- High degree of knowledge with computer hardware, software and networking
- Ability to respond quickly, competently and patiently to customer requests
- Ability to work with little supervision
- A+/Network+, Microsoft certification and/or Associates Degree preferred
- Must be proficient with all mainstream Microsoft products
- Must have valid driver’s license
We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of them, please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.