Level 3 Senior Engineer
Full Time Employee
Company and Job Overview:
TJ Microsystems is a regional Managed IT Service Provider (MSP), with offices in Cairns & Townsville, specialising in providing high quality IT solutions. Due to our growth we have an opportunity available for a Level 3 Senior Engineer to join our expanding team.
If you are
- Super techy, love to play with new equipment and technologies
- You’re a likeable professional person who enjoys working in a team environment
- Love complex problem solving and enjoy having a pizza with your colleagues once a month
- Enjoy a wide variety of work in a highly paced and dynamic environment
Then read on …
About the Role
We’re on the hunt for a highly professional Level 3 Senior Engineer to join the dynamic TJ Microsystems team. We have a dedicated team of 20 and are constantly growing, so every team member has a big impact. We need the right people and we need them now!
Senior Level 3, Team Lead and Project Engineer
You should have used RMM tools such as Automate / Labtech, Kaseya or N-Able and PSA ticketing tools such as Connectwise or AutoTask. You could be Microsoft Certified at an appropriate level and also be UNI/TAFE qualified – although this isn’t absolutely necessary.
But you MUST be self-motivated, have good time management skills and a positive attitude. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and fluent English are critical, as you will have constant direct contact with clients.
Ideal Candidates for Senior and Projects role should have 5-10 Years experience across implementing projects, networking, virtualisation in a managed services environment. The role involves providing technical leadership to L2 Engineers and priority escalation including management of critical and complex issues. In addition to the above you will be required to plan, install, manage and maintain the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server Platforms
- Exchange Online & Onprem, Office 365, Azure
- Cisco routing and switching
- VM Ware
- Cloud Migrations
- Storage Solutions
What’s on Offer
- Positive, relaxed yet professional environment where every individual is valued.
- Attractive salary plus superannuation will be offered dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Training and attaining qualifications is supported and encouraged.
We combine a family-oriented, fun-loving atmosphere with a corporate IT philosophy to create a unique fusion you won’t find elsewhere. The region offers a unique tropical lifestyle with a beautiful blend of rainforest, reef and a culture of paradise and tranquillity that most would only dream of for their family and or children.
If you are ready to build your career with a business that prides itself on providing exceptional customer service and building a strong team, then send your CV today to [email protected]. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing why you're the best candidate for this job, and don't forget to include the code word "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" on your cover letter.