Technical Account Manager
Full Time Employee
IT Technical Account Manager
TJ Microsystems is one of North Queensland’s largest ICT Managed Service Providers, specialising in delivering high quality IT solutions and we have an opportunity for another Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to join our growing team in our Cairns office. We offer our clients outsourced IT support, Security services, Networking and Wireless, Internet and Private Wan, Telephony and ICT Consulting services.
We are a locally owned and operated company with over 25 years in business and 20 staff with service locations in Cairns, Townsville and Brisbane. We have a great office environment with a modern office premises in one of the best lifestyle locations in Australia. With a great work and social culture and a supportive team we work hard and we play hard. From our annual staff camping and water skiing trip to our bowling and pizza nights or staff bbq’s, we foster a fun, family oriented and dynamic work environment.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for Technology and a strong client service culture to join our Client Management Team in Cairns as a Client Relationship Manager (CRM). This is a mixture of the traditional Account Manager (AM), Salesperson & Technical advisor.
The CRM is the customer’s “go-to” person within TJ Microsystems Group (for non-technical matters) that can assist with service issues, feedback, account enquiries, quotes for required products/services & more. The CRM is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of the company.
- Windows Desktop and Networking
- Microsoft 365 and Azure solutions
- Microsoft Licensing
- Microsoft Server platforms
- Trend Micro Security and Sophos Cybersecurity products
- Storagecraft and Synology BDR products
- Cisco Networking, Ubiquity Wireless networks
- VM Ware Virtualisation platforms
- Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, Dell technologies
- Grow client relationship through a detailed understanding of the client’s business and technology needs
- Ensure products and services suit the client, enabling technology as a key value-driver for their business
- Liaise with the internal teams to ensure positive outcomes for clients in both areas of service delivery and delivery of projects sold
- Develop complex SOW documents and proposals that enable the client’s long term business strategy
- Generate and follow up leads with prospective client
To be successful in the role, you should have the following:
- Have a proven B2B account management history or experience in a similar role
- Sales Experience with products like Microsoft, Cisco, HP
- Be result driven
- Ability to build strong relationships with Vendors, Distributors and Clients
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Present professionally and understand the importance of confidentiality
- Possess the passion and ability to learn new and constantly changing technologies
- Have the ability to maintain busy schedule to meet deadlines and targets
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, motivated individual to join a local company that enjoys a strong marketplace presence and great relationships within the organisation and with our clients. We offer competitive salary rates reflective of your experience and a learning environment with opportunities to be part of a fast growth business to help develop and grow your career. We don’t take shortcuts and we enjoy what we do.
If you are ready to build your career with a business that prides itself on providing exceptional customer service and building a strong team, then send your CV today to [email protected]. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing why you're the best candidate for this job, and don't forget to include the code word "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" on your cover letter.